Articles Cited by Co-authors.
The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms.
Cultural citizenship: Cosmopolitanism, consumerism, and television in a neoliberal age T Miller Temple University Press , The television genre book G Creeber Bloomsbury Publishing , A theory of virtualism D Miller Berg , Television studies: The basics T Miller Routledge , From creative to cultural industries: Not all industries are cultural, and no industries are creative T Miller Cultural studies 23 1 , , Manufacturer warranty may not apply Learn more about Amazon Global Store. Review "Cultural Citizenship is a brilliant and original treatise on citizenship and consumerism.
No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.
La nueva división internacional del trabajo Cultural
May 4, - Published on Amazon. Verified Purchase. Miller writes from a neo-marxist perspective and this book is clearly intended for the already-converted. The first of two main problems is that Mr. Miller's book suffers from a lack of a clear purpose. After reading it twice, I'm still not sure what he means by the title.
Rowman and Littlefield. Co-edited with Andrew Feenberg. Scholarly Articles.
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology Vol 6;
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Horror Readers Advisory: The Librarians Guide to Vampires, Killer Tomatoes, and Haunted Houses (ALA Readers Advisory);
Canadian Journal of Communication. Special advance online edition Fall Co-authored with Elyse Amend. Spring Eat your vegetables: courage and the possibility of politics.
Toby Miller - Citazioni di Google Scholar
Summer To hear the whistle blow: technology and politics on the Battle River branchline. Jeunesse : Young People, Texts and Culture. Miserable priests and ordinary cowards: on being a professor. Cittadinanza radicale nella Repubblica della Tecnologia. Italian translation by Davide Calenda. Millepiani , 34, Politics and emerging media: the revenge of publicity.
Global Media Journal — Canadian Edition. Living up to the Code: Engineering as Political Judgment.
- Critique of Modern Youth Ministry.
- Citations per year;
- Irrigation and drainage performance assessment: practical guidelines.
- How Many Billboards? Visual Rights to the City | Los Angeles Public Library.
- Quaternary Glaciations - Extent and Chronology: A closer look (Developments in Quaternary Science 15).
- Product description.
International Journal of Engineering Education February with Patrick Little and Richard Hink The Culture of Technology in Canada. Winter February The Problem of Education in Technological Society.
Citazioni per anno
International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society. Education and Citizenship in the Digital Age. Fall with Aaron Gordon. Right-populists and Plebiscitary Politics in Canada. Party Politics. Spring with David Laycock. American Review of Canadian Studies. The Role of Intellectuals in Contemporary Society. Chapters in books. Who we are and what we do: Canada as a pipeline nation.
Petrocultures: Oil, Energy and Culture. Fueling Culture: Politics, History, Energy. Fordham University Press. We shall not be moved: on the politics of immobility.
Theories of the Mobile Internet: Materialities and Imaginaries. Pull up the stakes and fill in the ditches: the materiality of intellectual property. University of Toronto Press. In press. Publics without politics: surplus publicity as depoliticization.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Anorectal Operations?
- Power and Identity in the Middle Ages: Essays in Memory of Rees Davies?
- Citazioni duplicate?
- North-South and South-South: Essays on International Economics.
- Toby Miller - Citations Google Scholar.
- Cell Death During HIV Infection.
- Consciousness and Persons: Unity and Identity (Representation and Mind series).
Kirsten Kozolanka ed. Social Transformation in Rural Canada. Communication technology. The Canadian Democratic Audit: Volume William Cross ed. Terminal City?